January 12 – 19 (Applications close October 22, 2018)
The scholarship program is a unique opportunity to engage with the staff at the National Gallery of Australia, as well as other arts professionals, artists and your peers from around the nation.
To apply you must be:
- An Australian citizen
- In Year 11 in 2018 and interested in the visual arts.
Your application must include:
- The application form completed in full
- Your own creative visual response to David Rosetzky’s From Memory 2017
- 2D with max size of 297 x 210 mm (A4)
- 3D with max size of 297 x 210 x 100 mm
- Audio – 1 minute max length
- Video – 1 minute max length
- A written response connecting your visual response to the ideas explored by David Rosetzky in From Memory 2017 (max 550 words – one A4 page).