A highly interactive, fun and engaging, half-day workshop for high-school students (Year 8-11).
Working in groups, the workshop will focus on:
- Understanding the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the future of work
- Explore and apply Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Rapid Ideation techniques.
- How to build your “Empathy Muscle”
- Practice the Stanford d.school Design Thinking methodology.
This workshop will:
- Empower you with Problem Solving and Creative Thinking skills.
- Help you get comfortable with failure and develop the ability and confidence to share unfinished work.
- Learn how to move from a negative / neutralising mindset to a transformative mindset