- This event has passed.
CQU | Adobe Inject Creativity Workshop
Monday 19 August 2019 | 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Hosted by Adobe Education, the Adobe Creativity Workshop is designed for teachers and will demonstrate and workshop practical ways to inject creativity in most areas of education curriculum. This is a free professional learning session aimed at teachers of English, Humanities subjects, IT, Media, Digital Art and any subject using digital literacies.
The following Adobe software will be focused on during most sessions with in-depth workshop options available for beginners and advanced users:
- Adobe Photoshop (image manipulation for all subject areas)
- Premiere Rush (Adobe’s new multi-platform video editing app)
- Spark Post (digital posters in seconds)
- Spark Video (make simple video stories for any curriculum area)
- Spark Page (build and publish webpages or digital portfolios for assessment, presentation and demonstration)
- Adobe XD (design and prototype app)
CQU encourages you to bring your own laptop to actively participate in this session.