We know you might have some questions when your ATAR drops.
That’s why we’re running in-person ATAR Advice Days on campus so you can get your questions answered to help make some big decisions easier.
What you can expect:
- Get advice on how to preference courses to receive the best offer for you.
- Learn about admission pathway options if your ATAR isn’t what you’d hoped.
- Chat with an adviser about a personalised plan for getting into your #1 course.
- Find out how to accept your offer and how offer rounds work.
- Get tips on preparing for uni to give yourself the best start!
We can also walk you through scholarship information, accommodation options and provide extra info about the courses you’re interested in.
Best of all, you can chat with a current student and explore the campus with a personalised tour.