Become an adaptable business professional who can work in a variety of industries. Deakin’s commerce and business courses enable you to build core business skills, get professionally prepared and choose your own path by specialising in one of a variety of majors. Studying a Bachelor of Commerce allows you to major in areas such as accounting, finance, human resource management and marketing. A Bachelor of Business gives you the opportunity to major in event or project management, organisational psychology, sustainability and development and more. Enjoy practical, hands-on learning and industry placements in both courses and start your career with an accredited, globally recognised degree.
In this course information webinar, you’ll explore:
- the difference between the Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Business
- course overviews, structures and entry requirements
- double degree options
- Deakin’s innovative and flexible online learning experience
- accreditations and industry links
- opportunities and interactive experiences offered
- career outcomes
- support services available.