Deakin’s Bachelor of Property and Real Estate provides you with the broad skills you need to forge a career in real estate, from property development and valuation, to the business principles of law and accounting. Learn from leaders who are specialists and active in the property field and undertake industry placements that train you in the practical skills employers value. Studying with Deakin, you can be confident you’ll be ready to hit the ground running from your very first day.
In this course information webinar, you’ll explore:
- what you learn from Deakin’s property and real estate course
- course overview, structure and entry requirements
- benefits of studying double degrees in property at Deakin
- Deakin’s innovative and flexible online learning experience
- accreditations and industry links
- opportunities and interactive experiences offered
- career outcomes
- support services available.