Shape a game-changing career in sport with Australia’s leading university for sport and business education. Deakin’s Bachelor of Business (Sport Management) and Bachelor of Sport Development allow you to combine your passion for sport and business and will set you up to make your mark behind the scenes in the dynamic sport industry. Our progressive, real-world approach to learning means you gain hundreds of hours of practical experience and connect with experts from top sporting organisations, ensuring you graduate job ready. This webinar is a great opportunity to hear from experts in the field and discover how Deakin will prepare you to shape the sport industry of tomorrow.
In the course information webinar, you’ll explore:
- the difference between the Bachelor of Business (Sport Management) and Bachelor of Sport Development
- course overview, structure and entry requirements
- Deakin’s innovative and flexible online learning experience
- accreditations and industry links
- opportunities and interactive experiences offered
- sport careers
- support services available.