- This event has passed.
Enter the World of Le Cordon Bleu – Career Residential, Brisbane
Tuesday 22 September | 9:00 am - Wednesday 23 September | 4:00 pm
We’re opening our doors to high school students in Years 11 & 12, to experience a ‘day in the life’ at one of the world’s leading culinary and hospitality institutions to provide a taste of what a future career in global hospitality will be like.
Meet lecturers and Le Cordon Bleu professionals, hear from industry experts, discover what Le Cordon Bleu hospitality management degree programmes involve and experience hands-on culinary arts with our chefs.
- You’ll discover experiences and expertise only Le Cordon Bleu can give you
- Create cuisine and pâtisserie delights in our commercial kitchens
- Learn about the art of Food and Beverage service to ignite your hospitality passion
- Exclusive private tours of Adelaide’s leading hospitality venues.
- Intimate workshops with industry professionals
- Chat with our Industry Engagement team about how they will guide you to your perfect career
- Learn more about the subjects you’ll study like Marketing, International Hospitality Experience, and Leadership Management
- Meet our world-class lecturers and chefs, successful alumni and current students