Young workers, including international students, have workplace rights and responsibilities.
The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) is Australia’s workplace regulator. It helps employees and employers understand their rights and responsibilities under Australian workplace laws and works with parties to resolve workplace issues.
The FWO’s services are FREE to all employees and employers in Australia.
In this webinar, we will cover topics including:
- basic workplace rights and entitlements, such as the national minimum wage
- common workplace issues, including unpaid work and the gig economy
- handy tips to ensure your workplace entitlements are met
- how the FWO can help you; and
- the FWO’s free tools and resources.
A guest speaker from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment will provide a short introduction to the new Australian Strategy for International Education.