- This event has passed.
iCanMed | Free UCAT Workshop, Central Sydney
Sunday 1 December | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Medical and dental schools are continually finding new ways to identify the candidates who are most likely to become successful health professionals in the future. The UCAT (University Clinical Aptitude Test) is the latest addition to the selection process used by thirteen universities in Australia and New Zealand. Some universities weight your UCAT score just as heavily as your ATAR when deciding on final offers, while others won’t even give you an interview offer unless you achieved a UCAT score in the top 10% of the cohort. This means that doing well in the UCAT is a make-or-break for prospective candidates.
This workshop will address all the must-know information you need to effectively prepare for the UCAT. If you want to receive the insights, experience and expertise that will help you get ahead of the competition, this is a workshop that you cannot afford to miss.
In this 3-hour workshop, we will:
- Discuss the methods/formulas that medical and dental schools use to select top candidates
- Highlight all of the critical mistakes that students made when preparing for and sitting the 2019 UCAT
- Offer game-changing strategies that helped almost 400 iCanMed students score 3000+ (96th percentile or above) on the 2019 UCAT
- Sit a mini mock exam that contains questions with the same difficulty, format and style as those found in the official 2019 UCAT
- Teach the correct methods to solve major Section 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 question types, with a focus on achieving top speeds without compromising accuracy