Deciding your future career path and the tertiary study you need to get there are big decisions. Each ICHM Career Week is specially designed to help those considering hospitality or a related business course.
What to Expect at Career Week:
- Learn about the international tourism and hospitality industry.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the ICHM hotel management course.
- Find out about the difference career paths and how some of our graduates are doing.
- Have a fun, hands-on introduction to hotel operations.
- Gain an introduction to supervision & management topics including communications, human resources, management & marketing.
- Visit to local hospitality and tourism sites.
- Ask questions of current ICHM students.
- Meet some of the teaching staff.
- Experience the excellent ICHM teaching facilities.
- Learn about ICHM’s worldwide hotel industry placement.
- Experience ICHM’s outstanding on-campus student accommodation complex.
- Places are limited and they tend to fill up fast, especially in July with a number of students from overseas also applying as it fits in with their school holidays.