Macquarie | Campus Tours
Saturday 5 December 2020 | 9:30 am - Saturday 30 January 2021 | 6:00 pm
You can never truly know if a uni is right for you until you visit in person and get a feel for the campus.
On every tour you’ll see:
- our various lecture theatres
- our award-winning library
- MUSE – our flexible and creative study space
- the Sport and Aquatic centre
- the Campus Common, where you can explore the many dining options
You can ask the tour guide your questions while you walk. Following the tour, you will also get the opportunity for a private consultation to get all your Macquarie questions answered.
In response to the current situation with Covid-19, we are limiting tour group sizes, so we encourage you to book in advance to secure your place.
Tours run each Tuesday from 5.00pm – 6.30pm, and Saturdays from 9.30am – 11.00am.