- This event has passed.
McKinsey & Co. | Women in Leadership Forum 2019 | Melbourne
Friday 30 August 2019 | 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
One event on Friday 30 August 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on Friday 20 September 2019 at 2:00 pm
McKinsey & Company are dedicated to developing female leaders at every stage of your career. At university, there are amazing opportunities to inspire and lead, be it in student clubs, community groups, or at work. Based on our Centred Leadership research, we have custom designed the Women in Leadership Forum to help you bring your best and truest self to your leadership roles.
What is the Forum?
Over three sessions, you will join a community of like-minded women to explore:
Meaning: Finding your purpose and leading with your strengths
Framing: Expanding your world view and overcoming setbacks
Connecting: Building a mutually supportive community
Engaging: Finding your voice and seizing opportunities
Energising: Recognising when and how to recharge your batteries
Where and when is it?
Melbourne CBD (exact location TBD) on:
- Friday, 16 August 2019, 9.00 – 11.00AM
- Friday, 30 August 2019, 9.00 – 11.00AM
- Friday, 20 September 2019, 2.00 – 4.00PM
Who is the program designed for?
This program is ideal for you if:
- You are a female university student in any discipline
- Enjoy solving complex problems and thinking creatively
- Wish to develop your leadership skills to make a greater impact your community
How to apply?
Please submit your application this link by 11.59PM, Friday 19 July 2019.
Your application should be a single PDF which includes:
- CV with ATAR (or equivalent)
- University transcripts
- A motivational letter of 200 words describing how you aspire to grow as a leader, and why this is important to you.
We look forward to learning more about you and hope to share in your leadership journey!
The Venue will be confirmed at a later date.