Prepare for excellence in VCE with two action packed days of art and design with the National Gallery of Victoria. Gather inspiration from exhibitions, artists and workshops, hear from Top Arts exhibitors about what it takes to make an outstanding VCE Art or Studio Arts folio. Learn how to discuss, analyse and write about art and design with NGV educators. Gain some practical folio skills and be inspired by incredible art!
- Learn about contemporary international art and design.
- Practice analysing and comparing artworks.
- Gain skills for writing about art and design.
- Discuss the inspiration, ideas and issues behind artists’ works.
- Gather inspiration for folio development.
- Draw on the experience of successful VCE Art and Studio Arts students.
- Develop and practice art-making skills and techniques.