- This event has passed.
Received your ATAR, decide what’s next? – RMIT
Wednesday 30 December 2020 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am
About this Event
Now that you’ve received your ATAR, now is time to prepare yourself for what your options you may have during the Change of Preference period! Whether you’ve done better than you thought or need to look for a back-up plan, we’ve got you covered!
In this session, we will:
- Explain the Change of Preference process
- Give you a breakdown on what you need to know about VTAC
- Discuss different pathway options you may have if your ATAR and scores don’t go to plan
- Explain how to re-order preferences and what to consider
- Give you the opportunity to ask our speakers any questions you may have
This is a perfect session if you’ve just finished year 12 and are looking to commence a course at RMIT.