- This event has passed.
TAFE SA | Create, Format and Upload a Basic Website (HTML5) Short Course
Monday 20 January | 9:00 am - Tuesday 21 January | 4:00 pm
This introductory level short course covers the skills required to create a basic website using HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) & CSS (Cascading Stylesheets).
No prior knowledge of HTML or CSS3 is required for this course but it will be beneficial for you to have basic computing skills, including how to operate a personal computer in a home or office environment.
This course will teach you how to create a website from scratch. You will learn how to:
- Create HTML webpages
- Create CSS to format webpages
- Customise website fonts and colours
- Add images and videos to a website
- Validate HTML documents and CSS files
- Upload a website to the internet