These school holidays, students in years 7-10 are invited to spend one jam-packed day of fun at The University of Queensland and learn to use design thinking to create innovative ideas.
During the Entrepreneurship Camp you’ll be guided through an entrepreneurial journey where you will:
- Connect: meet and build teams with like-minded students from across SEQ
- Define challenges: find key community challenges to solve
- Create impact: work in teams to create impactful solutions using design thinking tools
- Prototype: create a minimal-viable product using prototyping tools for their solution
- Share: develop skills in effective storytelling to deliver a compelling pitch
Why should I come?
- Meet new friends with shared interests in designing and creating new products and services
- Have fun while learning new skills through hands-on activities
- Learn how to make your ideas come to life!