Guide to Work Experience
How to get work experience, and what to do once you have it
Work Experience helps you make up your mind
Try out potential careers and see if they live up to expectations before you commit years of your life to pursuing them with Work Experience.
You’ll spend a few days getting a feel for what the real workplace is like, plus you can ask questions and refine your options before you pick your senior subjects.
If you’re not sure how to find work experience, or want to learn more about what you can and can’t do with your time, then you need to read the Guide. We’ve covered all the facts, so you can find a placement that suits you and your career ambitions, then make the most of your experience.
In this Guide you’ll find:
- Ideas for finding work experience
- What you can/can’t do on work experience
- Learn about how to prepare for work experience
- Find out what to do once your placement is over
- Understand your responsibilities while on work experience, and
- A list of options by Industry