Game Development Trainee – Hobart
AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Sports & Recreation industry.
As the successful applicant, you will:
- Be employed by AFL SportsReady.
- Work on-site with AFL Tasmania
- Study for an accredited qualification: Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
Working with AFL Tasmania, this role will support the development and growth of participation for AFL in Tasmania. The role will administer and deliver key participation programs to provide positive and engaging experiences for Tasmanian youth.
Duties and Responsibilities for this job include:
- Assist with the delivery of programs and services
- Class preparation / set-up
- Client and customer relations
- Co-ordinate record keeping and database management
- Respond to customer service enquiries
Job Requirements for this role:
- A permanent right to work in Australia
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Good time management / organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love