Indigenous School-Based Traineeships with AFL SportsReady
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander young people will have access to quality finance industry job opportunities thanks to AFL SportsReady’s partnership with the Commonwealth Bank and ANZ.
They are embarking on a nationwide recruitment drive to fill over 70 school-based traineeships for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students currently in year 10 and looking to take on this opportunity as part of their Year 11 and 12 studies in 2022-23.
What are the benefits of doing a traineeship?
- Work one day a week while studying Year 11 and 12
- Complete a Certificate II
- Earn a salary (the national training wage)
- Gain essential work experience
- Explore career opportunities with ANZ upon completion of your traineeship
- Receive ongoing career support through AFL SportsReady’s Indigenous mentoring program
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love