Jetstar Apprenticeship Program
When you become a Jetstar apprentice, you’ll hit the ground running in an intensive 4-year development program that will give you exposure to all our engineering functions spanning across Approved Maintenance Organisation (AMO) and Continuous Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO).
The main purpose of this program is to teach you the trade skills necessary to carry out aircraft maintenance efficiently and safely. You will have the opportunity to work on our aircraft almost straight away, with the supervision of our specialist, qualified engineers. All apprentices are based in our newly formed Melbourne Precinct.
Our Apprenticeship Program takes apprentices for the following trade streams, within aviation:
To be considered for the Apprenticeship Program you will have:
- A year 10 school certificate or equivalent
- Work experience within an industrial environment (preferred but not essential)
- A genuine interest in mechanics and the aviation industry
- Good manual dexterity (hand skills), mechanical/electrical aptitude and computer literacy
- A thirst to learn and a willingness to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love