Menzies Biyamarr ma Traineeship Program
The Menzies Biyamarr ma traineeship program provides an entry-level employment opportunity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples located in Darwin, Northern Territory.
The traineeship program is undertaken through full-time employment for 12 months where the trainees complete a nationally recognised qualification at a Certificate III or IV level.
Qualifications on offer are:
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Community Services
- Certificate III in Laboratory Skills
Trainees also complete a Certificate II in Community Health Research through Menzies and Charles Darwin University (CDU) as part of their traineeship. The trainees are placed in a project team at Menzies learning valuable on the job skills.
Traineeship essential criteria:
- Successful completion of Year 12
- Passion to learn more about health research
- Commitment to work and study full-time
- Commitment to learn and actively participate in program activities
- Be a positive and reliable team member
- Great communication skills
- Proficient with literacy and numeracy
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love