Monash Virtual Work Experience for Indigenous Students
Want to immerse yourself in the deadly world of healthcare? Want to gain the skills needed to make impact and support your Mob and Communities, here and around the world? Here’s how you start that journey – come and join our two-day virtual work experience program.
During the two-day program, you will have an opportunity to:
- learn about health careers and pathways to them
- learn and practice healthcare workers skills
- interact with indigenous students studying medicine, nursing and allied healthcare
- participate in hands-on workshops
- gain skills to solve healthcare related problems
- be fully immersed online into the world of healthcare
This program is for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students in secondary school in Year Levels 9 or 10.
Find out more