Our apprenticeship pathways are a 4 year skill based learning program. Qualifications incorporate on the job training, vocational training, professional development, personal growth and structured support. As part of the program, all new apprentices will initially undertake the Wilmar Safe Start Program which runs for two weeks.
Position vacancies – Certificate III Electrotechnology Electrician – commencing in early 2022.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Sound achievement or higher in English
- Electrical Trade Apprenticeships must also have successfully completed Mathematical Methods and or Physics
- Ability to follow defined Work Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Introductory IT/computer skills
- Ability to work in teams to achieve objectives
- Ability to travel to complete required vocational training
The selection process will include an online application, review of school results, aptitude testing, interviews, practical testing and reference checks.
Confidential applications should be submitted online by 9th January 2022.