Work Experience with Penrith City Council
At Penrith City Council, we’re passionate about people; in our community and in our workplace. We offer unpaid development opportunities for students studying in a chosen field relevant to the work of Council.
This program is for students who are seeking:
- ‘Real-life’ experience into the working environment;
- Experience in an aspiring career field or have an interest in a career field.
This type of program is targeted towards high school students, mostly in Years 10, 11, 12. Students can apply for a one-week placement.
Students can request work experience in the following areas (limited placements available):
- Business Administration
- Children’s Services (Early Childhood Education)
- Communications, Events or Marketing
- Finance (unavailable between June and September)
- Horticulture, Nursery and/or Bushland Management
- Human Resources
- Information and Communications Technology
- Information Management (Records)
Applications are currently open until 31 March 2022 for students seeking a placement between December 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love