If you’re in year 10, 11 or 12 or equivalent you can register for a work experience placement.
Placements are unpaid and run for 5 days on a full time or part time basis. Full time placements run for 5 consecutive business days. Part time placements run for 5 days spread over a maximum of 5 weeks.
On your work experience placement you’ll get:
- real workplace experience
- the chance to develop a range of skills while working on a variety of tasks
- to see the work we do to deliver vital services to Australians
- to work in one of our many offices, service centres or Smart Centres across Australia
- a greater understanding of our agency, including the wide range of roles we have, and the public service.