2020 is not a ‘normal’ year, so find out how to apply to uni during a global pandemic
Many universities are running a different application process for 2020’s school leavers – in some cases you can apply with your school results and without your ATAR, and there are a range of scholarships and fee waivers to help you find your place.
In this guide you’ll find everything you need to help you apply on time with the right documentation, plus we’ll show you what Adjustment Factors you could be eligible for, and how to access them.
We’ve gone over the application process step by step, so you don’t miss a thing.
Inside we’ve covered:
- All the COVID-19 pathways
- Key dates for Year 12’s in each state
- How to change your preferences, and the cut-off dates for changes
- Step-by-step application guide for each state
- How to choose what to study
- Find a university you’ll love
- Understanding Adjustment Factors