This Handbook walks you through the process of selecting what to study and applying on time with the right documentation, plus we’ll show you what Adjustment Factors you could be eligible for, and how to access them.
We’ve gone over the application process step by step, so you don’t miss a thing.
In this easy-to-follow handbook, you’ll discover:
- All the COVID-19 pathways for 2022 entry
- Key dates for Year 12s in each state
- How to change your preferences, and the cut-off dates for changes
- The ‘What to Study’ Flowchart
- Your Preference List
- Step-by-step application guide for each state
- How to choose what to study
- How to find a university you’ll love
- Understanding Adjustment Factors
- Alternative pathways for entry
THIS IS A 40-PAGE PRINTED HANDBOOK, which includes FREE Postage Australia-wide.
Why this Handbook? Study Work Grow is an Australian careers and educational research company that helps Students, Teachers and Parents to navigate the complex world of post-school transitions. Most of our Handbooks like this one take around 200 hours of research to compile – so you can have all of the options in one place to make your choices easier. We hope it helps you to discover a rewarding career.