Dreaming of getting into Medicine?
It’s a complex process, and with thousands of applicants for just and handful of places you need to do everything you can to maximise your chances.
We’ve created this Guide to help you decode the entry requirements for each Medical Program in Australia. You’ll be able to compare your options, cross-out programs that don’t suit you, and plan for the application process with confidence.
In this Guide we cover:
- Every medical program in Australia for school-leavers
- Entry requirements, expected ATARs and prerequisite subjects
- Alternative pathways to help you build a solid Plan B
- A plain-English guide to fees and medical places, including Bonded Places
- The application process and what you can expect
If you’re serious about becoming a doctor then you need this Guide.