Easily prepare your students for the world of work
Our student-friendly career education programs and resources help you to be an innovative Career Leader at school
We make career education easier
The whole point of high school is to prepare students for what comes next.
But without regular conversations about futures and a structured way of learning (just like maths, english, or science), students often get to the end of formal schooling not knowing what to ‘do’.
That’s why over 500 high schools access Study Work Grow’s researched weekly careers news, engaging careers lessons with the Ponder Program, and inspiring conversations with the Career Clusters.
It’s all about making your role as a Career Leader easier than ever before.
Inform, engage and inspire with our range of career education programs
There’s resources to suit every school setting and budget.
Standard School Membership
Get news, guides, and much more - free for 3 months
Our Standard Membership is a great for teachers who don’t have a lot of time but want fantastic careers resources they don’t have to research, design, and create themselves.
- Pathways Guides (PDF careers, subjects, and university entrance guides for students)
- Weekly Careers & Higher Education News for you and student-friendly versions for them
- Access to a range of helpful online tools for students, including our famous Resume Builder, Subject Selection Calculator and Goal Generator
All for free. Click the button, pop in your school details and we’ll set you up ASAP.
Ponder Program Membership
premium program + Curriculum
Take careers seriously at your school?
The Ponder Program gives you access to a special range of digital and print resources you can use to inspire students, whether you have class-time with them or not.
- Full 40-week career education curriculum for students in Years 7-12
- Aligned with the ‘Blueprint’ and the General Capabilities teachers know
- Beautiful print materials each school term, premium skills testing for students, and much more
Small School Memberships
Resources for smaller budgets
We believe students should get every opportunity in life, regardless of location, school size, or careers budget.
If you are a small school, or you’re in a remote, or disadvantaged area, simply get in touch with us.
We’ll be happy to help you.
Join 950+ Australian careers educators with our free weekly news
Don't have a careers budget?
That’s totally ok too.
Over 200 schools use our free careers news highlights to help stay informed about all things careers at school.
- Free weekly newsletter with dates, events, scholarships, apprenticeships and much more
- Invites to our teacher-only webinars, info sessions, and discounts on new print and digital resources
- Access to help from our team – we’re about supporting schools wherever we can
Click the button below to get a FREE School Membership right now.
Connecting your students with careers they love
That’s why we’re here.
Unlike many companies in the education sector, we’re not driven by the latest multi-million-dollar investment raise or the need to deliver growing profits to shareholders.
We’re a small team of ‘Career Champions’ who love seeing happy teachers and successful student transitions; and we’ve been that way since our founder (a school Careers Adviser) started creating researched newsletters back in 2006.
- Privately owned & female founder-led
- We’re a Social Enterprise that reinvests profits into careers resources that help you make an impact at school
- Our mission is to make sure every student leaves school feeling confident about what they are doing next.
What do educators think of Study Work Grow?
These are just some of the hundreds of careers advisors, pathways coordinators and guidance officers who love and use our resources each week to make a difference at school.
A small company doing (very) big things
As a social-impact company, our success is measured by the hundreds of thousands of high school students who are more confident in choosing a career path they love.
Try us, free for 3 months
Nearly every Study Work Grow member school started out with a free membership to try us first at no cost.
You and your students can get access to our guides, tools, comprehensive weekly news and more. And at the end, you can continue your Standard Membership if you like for just $330 ex GST for a whole year.