8 July 2019
15 September 2019
TAFE or VET | University
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Art & Design | Business & Law | Construction & Trades | Education | Hospitality, Tourism & Travel | Humanities | IT & Communication | Medicine & Health | Rural & Agriculture | STEM
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
The Pinnacle Foundation provides Scholarships for students between the ages of 17-26, who are planning to study full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher education in Australia, for the purpose of gaining an educational or vocational qualification in any profession, trade or the arts.
Pinnacle Scholarships awarded to students in their first year of study are $5,000.Pinnacle scholarships awarded to returning scholars, or new Pinnacle Scholars, but in subsequent years of study, is $4,000.
All Scholarships are open to anyone who meet the following criteria:
- Is an Australian citizen of at least 17 up to 26 years of age at the time the Scholarships applications close
- Is a permanent resident of Australia
- Has because of their gender identity, sexual orientation or characteristics been prevented or hindered from completing their education
- Is a serious, consistent student who has achieved acceptable scholastic results given their background and circumstances
- Is able to demonstrate a commitment to completing Year 12 of the student’s secondary education, a tertiary degree or vocational training (as the case may be), and
- demonstrates pride in and dedication to the LGBTIQ+ community.