1 February 2019
20 January 2020
New South Wales | Queensland | South Australia | Victoria
Business & Law
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
Do you want to connect with like-minded business professionals, passionate about industry development and change? We’re looking for switched-on and future orientated school leavers who want to make an impact on the business world, and who can confidently represent the Torrens University Australia brand as an Ambassador at events and on social media.
Business scholarships can be awarded as follows:
- Full scholarship (covers 100% of your tuition fees for the course)
- Half scholarship (covers 50% of your tuition fees for the course)
- Partial scholarship (this could cover one or several trimester tuition fees for the course)
Torrens University Australia scholarships will be awarded to business-minded school leavers who display the following attributes:
- Academic Drive: Ability to demonstrate a dedication to your academic studies, and a passion for studying and achieving high results.
- Community Minded: Understand social cause and be willing to get involved and be proactive with volunteering and/or community involvement.
- Industry Passion: Express a passion for the business industry and/or have relevant work experience.
- Business scholarship applicants must be full-time Australian citizen or permanent resident school leavers, who will commence study in T1, 2020.
To qualify, you must have an ATAR of 60 or equivalent and be applying for a Torrens Business Bachelor degree or diploma.