Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Pharmacy Scholarship Scheme
Scholarship holders may be granted a maximum of $60,000 over a four-year period. Scholarship recipients receive a total of 10 payments per year, paid in monthly instalments
To be eligible to apply for the Rural Pharmacy Scholarship Scheme, students must be:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Enrolled (or accepted for enrolment) as a full-time student at an Australian university in an undergraduate or graduate degree that leads to a registrable qualification as a Pharmacist
- A member of their university’s student Rural Health Club or the university’s affiliated Rural Health Club
- Not currently in receipt of a scholarship under the Rural Pharmacy Scholarship Scheme.
Preference will be given to students who are residents of a rural or remote location.
1 November 2020
31 January 2021
Up to $60,000 AUDVALUE
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love