12 September 2019
31 October 2019
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Rural & Agriculture
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
Over the past two decades, the Award has gained a significant profile, and is recognised as a program of influence among parliamentarians, industry, media and Award alumni.
AgriFutures Australia is committed to the future growth and advancement of the Award as a means of identifying, celebrating and empowering women. The Rural Women’s Award is one of many AgriFutures Australia initiatives ensuring our rural industries prosper now, and into the future.
Applications are open now and close for NSW/ACT, QLD, VIC, WA, SA and TAS on Thursday, 31 October 2019 . NT applications close 26 January 2020.
Each state and territory winner receives a $10,000 bursary for innovative ideas and projects, access to professional development opportunities and alumni networks.
- The Award is open to all women involved in rural industries, rural and regional businesses and rural and regional communities
- Location is no barrier. If you want to create impact, innovate and make a difference and/or contribute to enhancing the prosperity of rural and regional Australia, then we want to hear from you
- Women must be over the age of 18, and Australian citizens or permanent residents
- No formal qualifications are required
- Detailed Award guidelines can be found here. Applications for the 2020 Awards are now open.
- If you know someone who should apply for the AgriFutures™ Rural Women’s Award, please email their name, contact details, and project area to email@example.com.When we refer to “rural industries” we mean agriculture, forestry and fisheries.