4 February 2020
Employment | TAFE or VET | University
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Art & Design
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
Individual artists (as well as arts workers or groups of artist), are invited to apply for a Career Development Grant.
Valued between $5,000 to $25,000, these grants an support a broad range of activities such as skills and professional development, mentorships, showcases, residencies and other projects directly related to your career development. Supported activities must last no longer than two years from the proposed start date.
Applications are open now and close:
- Tuesday 4 February for projects starting after 1 May 2020 (11:59pm AEDT).
For more information, application form, guidelines, terms and conditions or advise go to this page.
You can apply for a range of activities. Some examples of the activities we fund are:
- professional skills development
- showcase opportunities
- forum/workshop attendance
- arts market attendance and exploration.
- Only individuals and groups may apply to this category.
- You must be a practicing artist or arts worker
- Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
You’ll need to complete and submit an application form.
Obtain peer reviews (guidelines apply).
Provide supporting material including:
- Examples of recent work
- Resume / CV / brief Bio
- Letters of support