Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship for Rural and Regional Students
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship for rural and regional students aims to assist academically outstanding but disadvantaged students, from a rural or regional area, who have been offered a full-time place at an Australian University for the first time.
The scholarship award value is $5,000 per year. The scholarship covers one full year of study but, depending on your academic performance, it may be renewed for a second year.
- This Scholarship is for students living in rural and regional Australia.
- Any subject can be studied under this scholarship provided that it is at undergraduate bachelor’s degree level in an approved Australian course.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Only first-time, first year university students wishing to study full-time in 2021 can apply.
- You must demonstrate the disadvantage (economic and/or social) hindering your ability to undertake further study.
1 December 2020
29 January 2021
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Arts and Recreation | Aviation and Transport | Business | Education | Environment | Health | Hospitality and Retail | Information Technology | Law | STEM