Charles Sturt Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship
With a mission to improve health outcomes for the local Aboriginal community, the Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service offers this scholarship to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students commencing studies in Health and Rehabilitation, Speech Pathology, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Podiatric Medicine on the Albury-Wodonga Campus.
Provided by: Charles Sturt University
Scholarship value of $10,000 will be paid as $3,333 per annum over three years pending ongoing enrolment and a satisfactory GPA is maintained.
This scholarship comes with priority work placement opportunities and ongoing mentoring.
Recipient will have the opportunity for paid work placement during university holidays.
Full time employment opportunities at AWAHS following completion of studies.
- Commencing Students
- Study Mode: Online; On Campus; Mixed Mode (Online & On Campus)
- Campus: Albury-Wodonga; Wagga Wagga
- Must be Studying in: 1st Year in one of the the following degree:
- Bachelor of Health & Rehabilitation Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Food & Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Human Services (with specialisations)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specialisations)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy & Hygiene)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Resident of the AWAHS service area (approx within 100km radius of Albury-Wodonga).
- Confirmation of Aboriginality
- Applicant to possess a sound academic record
1 September 2021
2 February 2022
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love