The Curtin ATAR Achievement Scholarship has been developed to encourage Year 12 ATAR students to strive and reach their full potential in their final year of studies. The scholarship will reward applicants who achieve an ATAR 3 points higher than their predicted ATAR, based on year 11 studies, and who want to pursue study at Curtin University.
Curtin ATAR Achievement Scholarship
Offered by: Curtin University
The Curtin ATAR Achievement Scholarship will provide a total value of $3,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per study period for up to one year.
Candidates must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Curtin ATAR Achievement Scholarship:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian or New Zealand citizen
- Undertaking Year 12 WACE in 2022
- Apply through TISC and select Curtin as first preference prior to 2 December 2022
- Receive and accept an offer at Curtin for Semester 1, 2023 by the offer lapse date
- Achieve an ATAR that is 3 points higher than your predicted ATAR
- Will enrol full-time (at least 75 credits points each study period) into an eligible course at Curtin University
The StepUp bonus will be added to eligible applicants predicted and actual ATAR
Students who receive the StepUp bonus based on the financial hardship criteria will have the additional ATAR points added to their predicted and actual ATAR scores in the calculation for scholarship eligibility.
Application forms are not required, students apply by selecting an eligible Curtin course through TISC as their first preference.
Get more opportunities
Join our free newsletter crew – we don’t send spam, just news and opportunities to help you build your career.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love