The Property Education Foundation Scholarship has been developed by the Property Education Foundation, in conjunction with Curtin University, to encourage and support students who are commencing full-time study in a property degree at Curtin.
Curtin Property Education Foundation Scholarship
Offered by: Curtin University
The Property Education Foundation Scholarship will provide the following support for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):
A total value of up to $12,000 paid as a cash stipend of:
- $1,500 per semester in 1st year
- $2,000 per semester in 2nd year
- $2,500 per semester in 3rd year
The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Property Education Foundation Scholarship:
- Australian citizen
- Enrolling in the first year of one of the following degrees and majors at Curtin University in semester 1, 2022:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Property Development and Valuation)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Property and Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Property and Marketing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Urban and Regional Planning)
- Enrolling full-time (100 credits) each study period
Get more opportunities
Join our free newsletter crew – we don’t send spam, just news and opportunities to help you build your career.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love