Deakin Professor Geoff Wilson Scholarship
Professor Geoff Wilson was Deakin’s fourth Vice Chancellor and President from 1996 to 2002. This scholarship will provide assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students within Deakin’s Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment, with a preference towards those pursuing a degree in environmental sciences or ecology.
Provided by: Deakin University
Cash payment of up to $5,000 over one year.
To be eligible you must be:
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- enrolled full time at Deakin University in Trimester 1 2021 in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Digital Technology)
- Bachelor of Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Forensic Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Zoology and Animal Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (Environmental Management & Sustainability)
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (Marine Biology)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (Wildlife and Conservation Biology)
- experiencing financial hardship, personal hardship and/or a long term medical condition.
Preference will be given to students who are enrolled in an environmental science or ecology course offered by the School of Life and Environmental Sciences.
31 August 2020
25 January 2021
Up to $5,000 AUDVALUE
Information Technology | STEM
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love