4 February 2019
6 January 2020
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
ECU is offering scholarships valued at $20,000 to high performing Year 12 students who have achieved an ATAR of 94 or above and wish to study Engineering in 2020. This scholarship will support your study in some of the best equipped, industry-grade engineering labs in Australia, work on real-world projects, and develop strong contacts through industry engagements, events and internships.
Scholarship will be paid over four years, $5,000 per annum pro-rata for part-time study, once the student is enrolled.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be nominated by your School or you can self nominate by the deadline;
- perform satisfactorily in all of your WACE subjects;
- be on target to achieve an ATAR of 94 or above;
- nominate an ECU Bachelor of Engineering Honours course as 1st preference on your TISC application;
- satisfy admission requirements for the intended Bachelor of Engineering course at ECU; and
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, holder of a Refugee and Humanitarian visa, or New Zealand citizen.