1 July 2019
30 August 2019
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Art & Design | Aviation & Transport | Business & Law | Construction & Trades | Education | Hospitality, Tourism & Travel | Humanities | IT & Communication | Medicine & Health | Rural & Agriculture | STEM
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
The Eva Burrows Australian Scholarship for Women will be awarded to a woman who has undertaken substantial paid or unpaid work for The Salvation Army in the previous two years and seeking support to develop their leadership capabilities.
The successful applicant will receive one year financial support of up to $25,000 AUD for study at Eva Burrows College or another institution.
Who can apply?
- I am a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- I am a woman who has undertaken substantial paid and/or unpaid work in frontline Salvation Army service in the last two years.
- I am over 25 years of age at the time of application.
- I am in good physical and emotional health.
- I consider myself a role model in my area of influence.
- I am able to set out a clear study proposal that identifies the benefit to their leadership and service that the study will bring.
- I can meet the entry requirements of my proposed study.
- I have not previously been a recipient of the Eva Burrows Scholarship.