The University has established the Flinders University Student Access Scholarships to provide financial support to students from low SES backgrounds who are commencing their first year of undergraduate study at Flinders University and have not completed any previous university studies at any other tertiary institution.
Flinders University Student Access Scholarships
Offered by: Flinders University
Subject to the availability of funds, scholarships will be available for the first year of study at Flinders University and will be worth $5,000.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Australian citizens; and
- commencing the first year of study in their first undergraduate degree at Flinders University; and
- enrolled full-time at Flinders University; and
- eligible for, or in receipt of, a Commonwealth Income Support payment, or;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- seeking, or have gained, admission to their course on the basis of their ATAR, VET qualification, Foundation Studies or Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT).
Get more opportunities
Join our free newsletter crew – we don’t send spam, just news and opportunities to help you build your career.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love