Friends of Zainab Tertiary Scholarship
The Public Education Foundation’s Friends of Zainab Tertiary Scholarship is for refugee students currently in Year 12 in 2021 intending to enter university or TAFE in 2022.
The scholarship gives an annual bursary of up to $2,000 for a maximum of two years of full-time university or TAFE study.
- A Refugee
- Attends an Australian Public School
- Currently in Year 12
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
Note: Students who have applied for protection but do not currently have either permanent residence or Australian Citizenship will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Experiencing personal or socioeconomic disadvantage
- Have made academic progress whilst at school
- Demonstrates an understanding of how their current subject selection and/or work experience will assist them their future study/work goals
- A positive attitude towards schooling, including high attendance
- Demonstrate they participate in school life
- Demonstrate they contribute in the community and/or in extracurricular activities
1 June 2021
3 August 2021
Up to $2,000 AUD per yearVALUE
TAFE or VET | University
Arts and Recreation | Aviation and Transport | Business | Construction | Design and Manufacturing | Education | Environment | Health | Hospitality and Retail | Information Technology | Law | Marketing and Communication | STEM
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love