Griffith Futures Midwifery Scholarship
Maximum value of $5,000 payable in instalments of $2,500 in Trimester 1 and Trimester 2 up to the maximum value of the scholarship.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder or Permanent Resident
- be enrolled in Griffith University’s Bachelor of Midwifery program by the closing date of this scholarship
- be experiencing financial hardship, carer responsibilities and/or social disadvantage.
Examples of social disadvantage may include but are not limited to:
- having come from a background of poverty
- being a sole carer for a family member(s)
- being a parent of a child with special needs
- being a legal Australian resident who may have had previous experience or status as a refugee.
1 November 2021
18 March 2022
Up to $5,000 AUDVALUE
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love