JCU J K O’Brien Scholarship for Health Sciences
The value of the scholarship shall be $10,000 for one year, or such amount as the Selection Committee determine from time to time.
If all the below statements describe you and your current situation, you can apply for this scholarship:
- I am a domestic student, i.e. Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of a permanent visa;
- I am in my first year of full time study in an undergraduate course at Townsville, Bebegu Yumba campus;
- I am experiencing financial hardship;
- I am enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the area of human health (this includes all disciplines under the College of Healthcare Sciences and College of Public Health, Medical & Veterinary Sciences, but excludes any non‐human sciences like Vet); and
- My primary residence for 3 out of the last 5 years has been in a remote or rural area of Queensland or Northern Territory as defined by the ASCG category (RA4 – RA5).
1 October 2021
24 March 2022
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love