13 August 2019
1 December 2019
New South Wales
IT & Communication | STEM
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
$2,000 - $10,000
The Faculty of Science and Engineering offer a range of academic scholarships for students commencing studies in Session 1 2020 in one of a number of degrees within the Faculty.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Inaugural Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences Scholarship, $10,000 for 1 year.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Women in Engineering Scholarship, $5000 renewable for 5 yrs or 5.5 for double with Engineering
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Women in Information Technologies Scholarship, $2000 renewable for 5 yrs or 5.5 for double with Engineering
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Executive Dean’s Merit Scholarship, $2000, for 1 year
- Receive an ATAR of 90+
- Meet any other criteria required in your UAC application into the relevant Macquarie program.
- Be a domestic student
- Be available to commence studies at Macquarie University in Session 1, 2020.
- Have the Macquarie Degree course listed as one of your top 2 UAC preferences in UAC offer round, or have received an offer to study an applicable Macquarie program through the Macquarie Leaders and Achievers early entry scheme.
- Have completed and submitted the scholarship application form, including the personal statement, resume and reference.
- Meet ongoing eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress prior to receiving future payment.