Macquarie University Co-Operative Education Program
The Cooperative Education program will provide you with the opportunity to improve your employability outcomes and professional networks.
As a Co-op student, you’ll alternate between classroom studies with practical workplace experience, while receiving financial support from our partner organisations.
- 15 months of placements with three different organisations
- Receive financial support from Co-op partners
- Explore a range of career options during placements
- Four year mentoring and training program
- Courses co-created with industry to prepare you for the future of work
- Student and networking events
Actuarial Studies Co-op applicants must be:
- completing or have completed the HSC (or equivalent)
- active in school and/or community activities
- able to demonstrate exceptional communication, teamwork, problem solving, innovation, service and leadership skills
- an Australian/New Zealand citizen or permanent visa holder
In addition, applicants must also:
- show genuine interest and motivation to enter the actuarial profession
- be expecting or have achieved Band E4 for HSC Mathematics Extension 2, or equivalent
- be expecting or have achieved a minimum selection rank of 98.00, which includes a maximum of 5 Educational Access Scheme adjustment points, if eligible. Students expecting a selection rank of 97.00 or above are strongly encouraged to apply. No adjustment points (except Educational Access Scheme) will be considered for this requirement.
$19,600 per year (2020 value)
1 April 2021
15 September 2021
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | South Island | Victoria | Western Australia