1 September 2019
5 January 2020
Disability | Financial Disadvantage | Rural
New South Wales
Business & Law | IT & Communication | STEM
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
$15,000 per year
The aim of the Vinva Scholar Award is to fund scholars based on excellence and equity, supporting students who have the potential to make a positive impact in the future.
The Vinva Scholar Award is valued at $15,000 per year. The scholarship is renewable for up to three years, subject to ongoing eligibility criteria.
The successful applicant for this scholarship will be able to demonstrate:
- admission to an undergraduate course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering and/or the Macquarie Business School for Session 1 2020;
- be studying an undergraduate degree for the first time in 2020;
- be a current school leaver or non-current school leaver with a very competitive ATAR or equivalent;
- someone motivated to work hard to achieve their goals
- be a domestic student;
- be intending to study full time and internally.