Macquarie Vinva Scholar Award
The aim of the Vinva Scholar Award is to fund scholars based on excellence and equity, supporting students who have the potential to make a positive impact in the future. The scholarships will be targeted at new students studying Science, Engineering, IT and Business degrees.
The Vinva Scholar Award is valued at $10,000 per year. The scholarship is renewable for up to three years, subject to ongoing eligibility criteria.
The successful applicant for this scholarship will be able to demonstrate:
- admission to an undergraduate course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering and/or the Macquarie Business School for Session 1 2021;
- be studying an undergraduate degree for the first time in 2021;
- be a current school leaver or non-current school leaver with a very competitive ATAR or equivalent;
- someone motivated to work hard to achieve their goals
- be a domestic student;
- be intending to study full time and internally.
Preference will be given to students who can demonstrate that they have experienced hardship or disadvantage. Examples include, but not limited to: financial disadvantage; non-English speaking background; geographic disadvantage.
$10,000 AUD per year
14 August 2020
8 January 2021
Academic | Disability | Financial Disadvantage | Rural
New South Wales
Business | Information Technology | STEM