Murdoch City of Mandurah Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarship
The scholarship duration will be for up to three years. Payment will be made in instalments of $2,000 made in week 7 or 8 of each standard academic semester (S1 and S2).
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- be a current resident of the City of Mandurah.
- must be commencing or intending to commence an undergraduate course at Murdoch University Mandurah or South Street Campus
- must be facing financial and/or personal hardship
- must identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
21 September 2020
8 March 2021
Arts and Recreation | Business | Education | Environment | Health | Information Technology | Law | STEM
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love